This IS a compilation OF all MY facts that I have FOUND on LOST!!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Secret DRAMA technology??

My EYE for detial has been FINDING more WEIRD things!! This following PICTURE has lots OF strange people in IT, and THEY have ELECTRONIC devices!! I bet THIS are DRAMA folks, USING invisibility CLOAKES so that the LOST-people CAN'T see them!! Also, HOW did Lock get a WHITE plastic CUP!! And why IS Everybody laughing?? Jack isn't Mr. HAHA!! THis is not RIGHT!! Look at KAt's FACE!! It's like SHE4s stoned!! I think these is NOT the real GUYS!! I think THESE are clones CREATED by THE others to SEE if they can WALK, TALK and be LIKE the real ONES so that THEY can kidnap the REAL ones without THE lost-PEOPLE knowing!! But wait; THERE's more!! IN the SECOND picture they are EVEN filming them WITHOUT them NOTICING!!

No comments: