This IS a compilation OF all MY facts that I have FOUND on LOST!!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I will be BACK!!

Yes, yes!! All of you THOUGHT that I was a goner, but NO no NO!! I will SURVIVE!! I was AWAY for quite a WHILE as a WAS hit by a CAR and I was in a COMA!! Nothing SERIOUS!! But I will be BACK!! Yesterday, I was at HOME and watching Lost and I already FOUND SEVEN new interesting THINGS!! I think THIS car crash was the BEST thing that HAPPENED to me as I know have an EVEN sharper EYE!! I will be back in SEPTEMBER with a lot of NEW findings!! My mum SAYS it's good that I'M back and THE fact that I've ALREADY come up with NEW findings is VERY good!! I had a FEW findings LEFT unpusblisched, but YOU will see THOSE two!!I hav ea total OF 10 FINDINGS unpublished NOW!! I feel LIKE superman NOW!! Nothing CAN stop me and A COMA only MADE me stornger!!

No comments: