This IS a compilation OF all MY facts that I have FOUND on LOST!!

Friday, July 07, 2006

NEWS about my FINDINGS!!

As you MAY have noticed, I have been posting LESS than in the beginning!! While I still have the same AMOUNT of free time as THEN, I'm just sparing MY theories!! Cause after all, I don't WANT to one DAY run out of FINDINGS and you would ALL be very sAD!! THat is WHY I am only POSTING two findings EACH day!! Cause after POSGNIT a LOT of FINDINGS for DAYS, I found that I didn't HAVE that MUCH findings left and I DIDN'T have the TIME to rewacht LOSTS again yet!! Now that HAS changed and I am FINDING new things EACH day!! So DON4T worry, I will keep POSTING vital INFORMATION I find over THE Days at LEAST till the NEW season 3 OF lost starts!! If you DO think that TWO posts per DAY is too little, COMMENT it and will ADJUST!! IF you also want the two THEORIES spread in a day, and not posted with 20 MINUTES apart, tell ME!!

Edit!! I'm going to post them at different TIMES, more spread!! Also I have CONCLUDED that I will post as much posts AS I think ARE fine!! Which means NOT just two ON days!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to spend time on your FINDINGS. Your FINDINGS are what you need to spend time on. FINDINGS are important. Two posts a day is enough for your FINDINGS. I'm commenting on your FINDINGS. FIND more FINDINGS. I'm FINDING I like your FIND filled Site. Spend more time on your FiNDINGS..... ..... oh nevermind.