This IS a compilation OF all MY facts that I have FOUND on LOST!!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Chin IS on to THE others!!

Cruicial discovery by Chin!! See the ELECTRONIC photo below!! Where DID Chin get this cowboy HAT?? I did not SEE this on the telly!! My mole at hbo is TELLING me that THEY removed the HAT because they THOUGHT it would REVEAL TO much!! IT is a subtle hint to the OTHERS really being COWBOYS!! Yes, the CREATORS of lost thought to CONFUSE teh people with the start of SEASON 3 showing that the OTHERS are just PEOPLE who live in REGULAR houses, but my MOLE has told me that there are more than ONE other camps!! The other ONES are the COWBOYS!! Which BRINGS me to correct my LAST mistake!! I think the FOOT is a remodeling of THE cowboys Frank (Frank SWAYER, perhpas??) or James Cassidy! (The COWBOY who stole his name from the BAD guys OF the SERIES pokermon!!) Yes yes, this is another BIG discovery WHICH BRINGS me a bit CLOSER to solving Lsto!

No comments: