This IS a compilation OF all MY facts that I have FOUND on LOST!!

Friday, November 10, 2006

I have found out THE REal swayer!!

After RUININING another family, HE HAD Enough!! I found out THAT JABBA LEE (the chinese guy SUNG was sleeping with) is FRANK SWAYER, the real Swayer!! This subtle HINT was given to ME in "The GLass Nutckracker" when I Saw him FALLING on to Chin's car!! It came to ME!! He wanted to GET some payback from Chin by making one LAST con!! He calculated that HE would fall on top OF Chin's car!! Doing so, he WOULD make Chin have HEAVY losses because THEY wouldn't BE able to EXCHANGE insurances!! That's a VERY common CON!! The GREAT mystieres are NOT really GREAT mysteries if YOU think ABOUT it!! I will soon GET to DISCOVER the secret OF life, if it's AS easy to FIND as THIS is!!

No comments: